Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Hausman taylor

From   "Julia Spies" <>
Subject   st: Hausman taylor
Date   Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:47:38 +0200 (MEST)

Dear all,

I'm quite a beginner with Stata and i'm trying to run a Hausman taylor
regression. However, taking some (plausible) time-invariant variables as
endogeneous results in outrageous parameter estimates for these variables.
Nevertheless, the over-identification test suggests that instrumenting these
variables has improved the model. Does anyone have an idea what the problem
could be? I understand there is no option to correct for heteroskedasticity
and autocorrelation. Does anyone know how to do it manually?

Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: