Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: off-topic: masters degree in biostatistics online?

From   "Neil Shephard" <>
Subject   Re: st: off-topic: masters degree in biostatistics online?
Date   Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:47:19 +0800

On 4/19/06, Christopher W. Ryan <> wrote:
> In surfing the web, I have just come across the concept of a master of
> statistics degree in biostatistics, offered at many universities, but
> none near me, unfortunately.  Does anyone know of such programs offered
> entirely at a distance?  So far I have found just one, at Colorado State
> University.

A quick google (
leads to the following (by no means exhaustive) list...

I can't vouch for quality/standards of these or others listed though.

Hope that gets you started, although I'm sure there are many more available.

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about
something." - Thomas H. Huxley

Email - /
Website -
Blog -