Re: st: off-topic: masters degree in biostatistics online?

From   "Mark L" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: off-topic: masters degree in biostatistics online?
Date   Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:12:36 -0400

check out the external programme at LSE
http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/LSEExternalStudy/