Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: off-topic: masters degree in biostatistics online?

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: off-topic: masters degree in biostatistics online?
Date   Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:22:42 -0400

In surfing the web, I have just come across the concept of a master of statistics degree in biostatistics, offered at many universities, but none near me, unfortunately. Does anyone know of such programs offered entirely at a distance? So far I have found just one, at Colorado State University.

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY
GnuPG and PGP public keys available at

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea." [Antoine de St. Exupery]

* For searches and help try: