Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: off-topic: masters degree in biostatistics online?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: off-topic: masters degree in biostatistics online?
Date   Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:56:46 +0100

I disagree actually. The advertised topics
of the list are Stata and statistics.

An occasional question like this makes
a change from the increasing fractions
of postings of the form

1. I am doing this. Is this correct?

2. My project is this. What should I
do next?

which are often near impossible to answer.

Shige Song
> Wow, this is really off topic.

Christopher W. Ryan