Re: st: graphing median values against time

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: graphing median values against time
Date   Mon, 31 Mar 2014 01:37:34 +0100

You *must* specify a -twoway- subcommand, not -lgraph-, in the
-addplot()- call. This is documented in the help for -addplot option-.

I doubt very much that giving the same variable names as in the main
call will do what you want.

My second guess is that you need something more like

alsocollapse((median) median=totend28)
addplot(line median bvisittm1N if bvisittm1N)