st: Graph for main and interaction effect after xtmixed‏

From   mehdi bakhtiar <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Graph for main and interaction effect after xtmixed‏
Date   Wed, 19 Mar 2014 07:23:54 +0000

Dear Stata expert,

I used factor analysis to derive several factors for my analysis. Then I used linear mixed-effect regression (with crossed fixed and random effect) to predict the effect of derived factors and one more categorical variables (named cat) and their interaction. Below is the code I used.

xtmixed  Y  F1   F2  F3  cat   F1*cat    F2*cat    F3*cat  ||_all : subjects || _all: items

Then my question is that how can I find the right code to draw plots for the main effect of the factors and their interaction effect with categorical variables after using xtmixed‏?

In advance many thanks for your attentions
Mehdi Bakhtiar