st: plots for main and interaction effect after xtmixed‏

From   mehdi bakhtiar <[email protected]>
Subject   st: plots for main and interaction effect after xtmixed‏
Date   Mon, 17 Mar 2014 02:06:33 +0000

Dear Stata expert,
I used factor analysis to derive several factors for my analysis. Then I used linear mixed-effect regression (with crossed fixed and random effect) to predict the effect of derived factors and one more categorical variables (named cat) and their interaction. Below is the code I used (if it is true?).
xtmixed  Y  F1   F2  F3  cat   F1*cat    F2*cat    F3*cat  ||_all : subjects || _all: items
 Then my question is that how can I find the right code to draw plots for the main effect of the factors and their interaction effect with categorical variables after this analysis?

In advance many thanks for your attentions
Mehdi Bakhtiar