Re: st: Mata invalid opcode error message

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Mata invalid opcode error message
Date   Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:03:12 +0000

Classes weren't in Mata from the beginning. That may be the nub of the
problem here. The answer lies not in Googling, but in looking at
documentation for Stata 11, to see whether it supported classes in
Mata.