Re: st: marginstyle not working in scheme file

From   Carlos Avellaneda Suárez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: marginstyle not working in scheme file
Date   Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:31:31 -0500

It is not clear to me what you tried and what you want, so please be
kind enough to submit your code. Keeping that aside, the marginstyles
option works for me. Here is a silly example of it:

sysuse auto
scatter mpg trunk, title("MPG and Trunk", margin(b+5)) name(gr1, replace)
scatter mpg trunk, title("MPG and Trunk", margin(b+10)) name(gr2, replace)
scatter mpg trunk, title("MPG and Trunk", margin(b+15)) name(gr3, replace)
graph combine gr1 gr2 gr3

If this doesn't work for you, then you probably might want to contact
StataCorp at [email protected]
If this is not what you want, please be more clear on what you want
and what you tried.
Hope this helps.
Carlos