Re: st: How to graph several mean trajectories and combine them in a single graph

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How to graph several mean trajectories and combine them in a single graph
Date   Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:53:32 +0000

-profileplot- does require a -by()- option but feeding it a variable
that is constant suppresses subdivision when you don't want it.