Re: st: Regression Discontinuity Design in Stata

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Regression Discontinuity Design in Stata
Date   Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:15:22 +0000

See

SJ-7-4  st0136  . . . . . . . . . . . Causal inference with observational data
        Q4/07   SJ 7(4):507--541                                 (no commands)
        discusses problems with inferring causal relationships
        from nonexperimental data and describes four broad classes
        of methods designed to allow estimation of and inference
        about causal parameters

and his -rd- (SSC).