Re: st: Technical Efficiency with Stata sfpanel command

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Technical Efficiency with Stata sfpanel command
Date   Tue, 25 Feb 2014 00:06:59 +0000

As earlier written I don't use this kind of method, so have no
specific insights.

Given that no one else replied you could try emailing the authors
directly for support but I imagine they would want to see a copy of
your data and your code to have a chance of an informative reply.