Re: st: RE: identifying highest number of consecutive variables where answer is consistent across observation

From   Alison El Ayadi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: identifying highest number of consecutive variables where answer is consistent across observation
Date   Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:25:30 -0800

Thanks, Joe.

This seems to work but it is also including missings as similars.  How
would I modify this to exclude counting those that just have runs of
missings?

Thanks,
Alison