Re: st: using mim and relogit?

Subject   Re: st: using mim and relogit?
Date   Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:13:40 -0500

On -mi estimate-, there is a -cmdok- option, which allows estimation when estimation_command is not one of the supported estimation commands. I suppose you use it at your own risk.

Also, Paul Allison and others suggest alternatives to relogit:

http://www.statisticalhorizons.com/logistic-regression-for-rare-events

http://www.europeansurveyresearch.org/conf/uploads/494/678/167/PresentationLeitg_b.pdf

The -firthlogit- command is available from SSC.