Re: st: insheet and dropping cases

From   Ronnie Babigumira <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: insheet and dropping cases
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 10:56:08 +0100

Ben,

Not an answer to your question but just to point out that starting
with Stata 13, -insheet- has been superseded by -import delimited-.
Have you tried it? (you do not say which version of Stata you are
using)

Ronnie