Re: st: Recreating SAS "sums of squares" in Stata using anova and regress

From   David Fisher <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Recreating SAS "sums of squares" in Stata using anova and regress
Date   Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:07:52 +0000

Hi Joseph,
Thanks again -- that's interesting stuff, and I see what you're
getting at.  I'll have another play when I get a moment.
So do you agree that my basic comparison is valid?  Just knowing that
would be enormously helpful.
Thanks, and best wishes,
David.