Re: st: fit robust regression

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: fit robust regression
Date   Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:45:35 +0000

Having been rude about -rreg- I should be more positive:

Quantile regression I would regard as potentially robust regression,
(Elsewhere I got a lot of flak for saying that, hinging on a
quasi-religious dispute on the real, essential, or correct meaning of
"robust".)

Otherwise work much closer to the state of the art on robust
regression in Stata is typically associated with Vincenzo Verardi.