RE: st: fit robust regression

From   Michael Riechert <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: fit robust regression
Date   Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:40:05 +0000

Thank you Nick for that remark. I´ll definitely have a conscious look on that method.
Regards, Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014 14:34
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: fit robust regression

You sent this before. Once is enough: please see the Statalist FAQ on repeated posts.

-rregfit- is from http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/ado/analysis
Please remember to explain where user-written programs you refer to come from. (That applies to -esttab- too.)

If -rregfit- doesn't leave something behind, your only real option is probably to clone the code and add further calculations.

I would be wary of using -rreg- for anything much for reasons outlined e.g. in http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-01/msg00416.html If they don't apply to your project, so much the better.