Re: st: RE: Features for Stata 14

From   chamara Anuranga <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Features for Stata 14
Date   Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:50:54 +0530

I would like to see interactive graph once we finish running a "Do
file" what file we took and how we save. Simply saying this is a
graphical presentation what we did in do file. I could manage to write
some arrow graph importing "do file" as text file in Stata.

Chamara