Re: st: Using command svy glm to obtain risk ratios

Subject   Re: st: Using command svy glm to obtain risk ratios
Date   Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:59:51 -0500

Well, Amenah wanted log-binomial, but that works too:

webuse nhanes2
svy : glm highbp age, fam(bin) link(log)
svy : glm highbp age, fam(bin) link(log) eform

This question would be easier to repspond to if Amenah had followed the
request in the FAQ to show us exactly what he or she typed and what Stata
reported.

Steve