Re: st: Convert STATA format

Subject   Re: st: Convert STATA format
Date   Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:52:11 -0500

I can only add to this that correct spelling is "Stata" not "STATA", because "Stata" is not an acronym- a word formed from the letters of other words and almost always in upper case. .  "SAS" is correct, because it was the initials of the original program name "Statistical Analysis System"; "SPSS" was "Statistical Package for the Social Sciences".   "Stata" is the original name, like "Steve" and "Qian". It never stood for anything else.

Regards,

Steve Samuels
[email protected]