Re: st: RE: Features for Stata 14

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Features for Stata 14
Date   Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:01:27 +0000

.

What "machine learning" methods top your list?

How about more methods to help with model selection such as Ridge,
Lasso, and Elastic Net? These are in JMP Pro 11 under "generalized regression",
or in R (e.g., package penalized). Of course, like others, sometimes
you don't know what you missed in Stata.