Re: st: weighting ordinal multilevel model

Subject   Re: st: weighting ordinal multilevel model
Date   Tue, 11 Feb 2014 10:18:27 -0500

As is clear from -help meologit-, it does not support weights. If you
are really interested in weighted estimation (and you should be),
you'd have to use -gllamm-. As a devil's advocate, I don't know what
the reference to Snijders & Boskers 2012 is, and what these guys
discuss and suggest, so you would want to elaborate on that. Ignoring
the sampling design will almost definitely give you wrong results.

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (ASA, SSC)
-- Principal Survey Scientist, Abt SRBI
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer
-- http://stas.kolenikov.name