st: bar graph for means of different countries AND grandmean?

From   Paolo Moncagatta <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: bar graph for means of different countries AND grandmean?
Date   Thu, 6 Feb 2014 19:58:07 +0100

Hi there everyone, hope you can help me out with this simple issue:

I would like to produce a bar graph which shows the mean test score
for each one of 20 countries, but which also shows the "grandmean"
test score of the 20 countries aggregated (so, 21 bars in total).

I have first collapsed my data like this:

collapse testscore, by(country)

and then I have tried to produce de graph using:

graph hbar testscore , over(country)

but I have not been able to figure out the way to ALSO include the
"grandmean" in the graph.  Hope some can help me out!

Best regards,

Paolo Moncagatta