st: Trouble with estat classification

From   "Dukes, Jonathan" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Trouble with estat classification
Date   Wed, 5 Feb 2014 19:17:31 +0000

Dear Statalist,

I used estat classification after a logistic regression to find the sensitivity, specificity, and positive predictive value.  Using estat classification I get a sensitivity of 0% and a specificity of 100%. However, using roctab I get a sensitivity of 12.5% and specificity of 80%. Does anybody have an idea of what is wrong with the estat classification statement? Thank you for your help.

Very Respectfully,

Jonathan

The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via return email.