Re: st: How to combine ttest and regression estimates in one table

From   Evert Reins <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to combine ttest and regression estimates in one table
Date   Wed, 5 Feb 2014 18:22:39 +0100

Hello Sergiy,
thanks for your profound answer. I will use your advice concerning the
illustration of tables in my further works in order to prevent any
missunderstandings due to the different layouts of mail clients and
browsers. Thank you! Furthermore, you really helped with the clue that
estimates can be stored and used later on. That is what I was looking
for. In the end, I conducted the table a bit differently than your
suggestion, because I am somewhat more familiar with the -esttab-
command.
I used the following code:

bysort State: eststo: reg earningsyear4 treatmnt avgunemployment
avgminimumwage avggdptotal avggdprrate

esttab est*  using estimates.csv, replace

Then a little extra work in Excel had to be done in order to structure
the table and make it understandable .

Best,
Evert