Re: st: Re: Stata logfile in Dropbox

From   Michael Stewart <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Stata logfile in Dropbox
Date   Sun, 29 Dec 2013 04:44:29 -0500

Thank you  very much for the helpful information. I have tried box.com
and it worked.I am  happy with that.
Honestly, I have no idea why dropbox did not work. But that seems to
be beyond my technical ability.
Thanks again for all your help and  time.

Thank you ,
Yours Sincerely,
Mike.