Re: st: Is pweight the right weight for me and how to specify my weight vector

Subject   Re: st: Is pweight the right weight for me and how to specify my weight vector
Date   Fri, 27 Dec 2013 00:23:00 -0500

I agree that the question is unclear. I wonder if zip code areas are the intended unit of analysis? If so aweights might be appropriate. See, for example,

<http://www.cpc.unc.edu/research/tools/data_analysis/statatutorial/sample_surveys/weight_syntax>http://www.cpc.unc.edu/research/tools/data_analysis/statatutorial/sample_surveys/weight_syntax