Re: RE: st: Creating macro varlist for loop - different outcomes with different methods?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: RE: st: Creating macro varlist for loop - different outcomes with different methods?
Date   Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:37:48 +0000

<>

wanhaiyou is correct. Felix needs the -of varlist- syntax to insist
that varlists are expanded as such. -in- will not do the job.

For the record, the question has nothing to do with Stata macros. A
varlist is not a macro, although macros may contain varlists.