Re: st: marginsplot supertitle?

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: marginsplot supertitle?
Date   Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:18:18 -0500

marginsplot, bydimension( _atopt ) byopt(title( Here's the title ))

The -byopts- option is allowed, but undocumented. (It is mentioned as such within -marginsplot.ado-)

Since undocumented, I suppose it might disappear, but for now it works.

Nick Winter