Re: st: any idea?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: any idea?
Date   Sat, 14 Dec 2013 22:31:56 +0000

In addition to Red's helpful suggestions, note that technique for such
paired data was discussed in

http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=dm0043

which is publicly accessible. The problem is that the identifiers in
Rodrigo's example appear to make little sense. How is Stata expected
to know that 1 and 4, 2 and 5, 3 and 6 are paired? Perhaps the
structure of the dataset is clearer in practice. If so, basic
calculations are just a couple of lines or so.