Re: st: Offset variable

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Offset variable
Date   Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:07:53 +0000

One of the things you learn as a journal editor is that authors very
rarely want to write the papers you want them to write. They have the
awkward habit of preferring their own ideas. I don't think anyone
wrote that paper. As the best ideas in statistics don't really go out
of date, it would be as welcome in 2013 or 2014 as in 2004.