Re: st: matrix colnames, Kronecker direct products, and factor variables

Subject   Re: st: matrix colnames, Kronecker direct products, and factor variables
Date   Sun, 8 Dec 2013 13:49:29 -0500

Here's code that illustrates the problem again and gives a Mata solution

Steve

Steven J. Samuels
18 Cantine's Island
Saugerties NY USA