Re: st: how to create a dummy with information across rows

From   ana mylena aguilar <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: how to create a dummy with information across rows
Date   Fri, 6 Dec 2013 13:17:04 -0500

Thanks Both. These suggestions put me on good track.

Ana