Re: st: How to do cluster analysis

From   Xixi Lin <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How to do cluster analysis
Date   Thu, 5 Dec 2013 18:57:28 -0500

Hi Alfonso,
You are absolutely right that I want different boundaries for different periods. This will generate the problems that one country will be in a different group in different periods. And I don't know how to solve this issue.

Best,
Xixi Lin

Sent from my iPhone