Re: st: Estimating Logit Price Response Function With Unknown Market Size

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Estimating Logit Price Response Function With Unknown Market Size
Date   Tue, 3 Dec 2013 17:40:25 +0000

What's holding you back? You can try it yourself and see.

input Price   Cumulative
<your data>

nl log3 C P
predict predicted
twoway connected C P || line predicted P, sort

Answer: not too bad, gets it wrong for high prices.