Re: st: Non omitted variables with individual fixed effects

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Non omitted variables with individual fixed effects
Date   Fri, 29 Nov 2013 11:50:16 +0000

You did explain that -part- was an identifier. The effect of doing
what you ask is typically to omit one of the dummies (indicator
variables). If you are unclear about what Stata did and why, please
show us the -regress- output.