Re: st: unable to generate scores for the models in -suest-

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: unable to generate scores for the models in -suest-
Date   Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:37:13 -0500

My only suggestion would be to bootstrap the coefficients from both
models to get the empirical distribution of the difference in the
coefficients and then compare your initial difference to the empirical
distribution.
Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez
Graduate Student
Department of Economics