Re: st: Re: Portfolio returns per month, drop return duplicates

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Portfolio returns per month, drop return duplicates
Date   Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:29:52 +0000

Bad idea, probably.

I am responsible here in so far the -force- option is part of what
-duplicates- provides and I am the putative author of -duplicates-.

But -force- is there as brute force to be used if and only if you are
sure what you want. Here what you should want is  to remove duplicates
on each month and therefore on any variable with the same value for
each month.

So, I suspect you lost information doing that.