Re: st: RE: Fitting distributions to right-sensored survival data

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Fitting distributions to right-sensored survival data
Date   Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:14:50 +0000

However, the programs I have in mind typically don't pay attention to
censoring or truncation beyond taking the data as presented.