re: Re: st: re. ploting self-computed odd ratios and the 95%CI

From   "Ariel Linden" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   re: Re: st: re. ploting self-computed odd ratios and the 95%CI
Date   Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:03:09 -0500

Or you can consider -eclplot-, a user-written program by Roger Newson which
can be downloaded from SSC

Ariel

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:29:29 -0500
From: Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: st: re. ploting self-computed odd ratios and the 95%CI

though it is not completely clear what you want, here is a way to get
started; you can graph the upper and lower limits of the CI by using one
of the -graph twoway r*- commands (see -h graph twoway- for a list of
these); then using standard syntax, put whatever type of graph you want
for the OR's themselves (here, by standard syntax, I mean something like
- -twoway (rline y1 y2 ...) (scatter or ...) being sure to include your
month variable for the x axis)

Rich