Re: st: RE: CDF plot with normal probability axis

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: CDF plot with normal probability axis
Date   Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:24:31 +0000

If you do it that way, the -midpoint- option should really be used.
Otherwise, the highest point is unplottable.

-distplot- is from SJ.