Re: st: RE: ivreg2 warning, even after "partialling out"

From   Jin-Hyun Bae <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: ivreg2 warning, even after "partialling out"
Date   Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:01:11 -0500

Mark,

Thank you for the clarification. I ran the code that you had in mind
and it now produces results without warnings.

I have 15 variables in $exogctrl and original _I* has a total of 182.
Hardly surprising that stata "gave up" when there are about 2300
observations and I previously ran the code with thousands of
additional _I variables!

Thank you again,
Jin