st: "relax" option in oaxaca decomposition

From   FLAYOLS Alexandra <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: "relax" option in oaxaca decomposition
Date   Wed, 13 Nov 2013 12:08:46 +0100

Hello,
I use the oaxaca command for estimate a wage decomposition. I use the relax option in my command (relax :do no stop on dropped coefficients/zero variances).But, probably after the adoupdate command, this option was disappeared in the help file (help oaxaca). Please, can you said me if this option is include in the oaxaca command or if has been supressed ?
Thank.

--
Flayols Alexandra

Laboratoire d'économie appliquée au développement (LEAD),
http://lead.univ-tln.fr
Université du Sud Toulon -Var
Faculté de Sciences Économiques et de Gestion