st: CDF plot with normal probability axis

From   "Livingston, Michael (TP)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: CDF plot with normal probability axis
Date   Thu, 14 Nov 2013 02:09:42 +0000

Hi there,

I'm trying to create  simple plot to compare two distributions - I want the logged values across the x-axis and then the cumulative probability on the y-axis, but with a normal probability y-axis (like the one here: http://lowrank.net/gnuplot/plot7-e.html).

It seems like it should be really simple, but I haven't come with any solutions using distplot or cdfplot. Is there something obvious I'm missing?

With thanks,
Michael

Michael Livingston
Senior Research Fellow | Centre for Alcohol Policy Research, Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre
Address | 54-62 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy, VIC, 3065
Ph | 03 8413 8407
Fax | 03 9416 3420
www.capr.edu.au

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Eastern Health is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or of any delay in its receipt.