Re: st: OBS xtlogit/xtreg

From   Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: OBS xtlogit/xtreg
Date   Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:35:02 -0500

Hi Nerissa,

I believe that it is joy possible to answer your question with the information you provide. Please describe the response and explanatory variables better. Also you may want to show your exact commands so that we can get a better picture of the situation you are facing.

Best regards,

Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver