Re: st: RE: Opening a particular section of a help file

Subject   Re: st: RE: Opening a particular section of a help file
Date   Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:28:44 -0500

Thank you very much, Joe! This is what I was looking for. Before I tried this:
 display in smcl `"{stata "help regress##display_options":display_options}"'
but it didn't work. Addressing help directly without submitting a Stata
command works and is actually better for my situation, since it does not clutter
the commands history.
Many thanks, Sergiy