Re: st: Relative Importance of predictors in regression

From   Nikos Kakouros <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Relative Importance of predictors in regression
Date   Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:38:45 -0500

Hi Joe,

This is perfect ! Extremely helpful help file too !
Thank you for your response (and for authoring it in the first place!).

Nikos