Re: st: -svyset- parameters for survey with multiple waves

From   Mohamad Mahmoud <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: -svyset- parameters for survey with multiple waves
Date   Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:20:28 +0200

Hi,
I'd appreciate your insight on this, specifically on how to set up a
survey with multiple waves.
thanks,
Mohamad